Martial Arts/Taekwondo Youth Instructor (Part Time)
Ko Martial Arts is looking for the right person to help us further our mission; building character through martial arts excellence. What we do is simple. We help our students become better versions of themselves through martial arts classes and consistent to our positive but disciplined culture. Our instructors and teachers are the stars of our culture. All staff members of KOMA are more than just employees, they are family.
- Passion for teaching children, four years and older
- Ready to train and learn the "KOMA Way" of teaching
- Self motivated and self disciplined
- Legal citizen or green card holder
- Improving lives of young people through martial arts
- Teaching classes in studio and online
- Front desk tasks
- Various operational tasks
- Flexible, based on demand and availability
- 4:00 - 8:00 pm, Monday - Thursday
- 4:00 to 7:00 pm, Friday
- 8:45 am to 12:00 pm, Saturday
- Closed on Sundays
- Martial arts training and instruction
- 50% health insurance (after 90 day waiting period)
- Retirement plan available
Pay and Opportunities
- Starting pay based on experience and abilities.
- Pay and position increases available for the hard working and dedicated.
- Ability to own, co-own, or run a KOMA location.
$9 - $15 per hour