This in person position requires the applicant to live near Olathe or Overland Park, Kansas for at least 12 months.
Do you have experience in teaching Taekwondo to children but weren't getting paid fairly or hit a ceiling in your growth? Let's have a conversation. We are in search of experienced Taekwondo instructors who possess the dream of owning their dojang (Taekwondo school). Our growth model provides the right person an opportunity to become an owner in 1-3 years without a substantial financial advancement. The instructor gets to focus on their passion while KOMA helps with the rest.
Join a positive and supportive organization that not only takes care of the student but each other.
- 5 years of experience in teaching Taekwondo to children
- 1st Dan Black Belt or higher
- Passion for teaching children, four years and older
- High energy and not afraid to have fun teaching children
- Self motivated and self disciplined
- Experience in coaching youth sports is a plus!
- Legal citizen or green card holder
- Improving lives of young people through leading or assisting Taekwondo classes
- Leading or assisting classes that are taught based on a preset plan
- Consistently improving and growing in teaching level and skill
- 2:00 to 8:00 pm, Monday - Thursday
- 2:00 to 7:00 pm, Friday (longer hours during special events)
- 8:45 am to 12:00 pm, Saturday (longer hours during quarterly belt testing events)
- Closed on Sundays
- Paid time off
- Taekwondo training and instruction
- 50% health insurance
- Retirement plan available
Pay and Opportunities
- Starting pay based on experience and abilities ($45,000 to $60,000)
- Profit sharing available after minimum time requirement met
- Opportunity to own, co-own, or run a KOMA location
- Moving expenses reimbursement